The key to having a healthy day depends on the diet, sleep, exercise and mental health. It is important to eat the right amount of calories to balance the energy consumed and used. Here are few tips and tricks which can help you stay healthy on a daily basis.
Tip 1 – Base your meals on high fibre starchy carbohydrates
Including carbohydrates in your diet such as wholegrains and wheat can help you feel full for longer by supplying you with energy.
Tip 2- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
It is recommended to eat five portions of fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
Tip 3- Cut down on saturated fat and sugar
It is important to consume less of saturated fat. Too much of this can cause high cholesterol in the blood which can increase the risk of heart diseases.
Tip 4- Get active and expose yourself to sunlight
Staying active and making exercise or fitness a part of your daily routine is very important. Exercise can be in the form of gym, yoga, dance, walking, jogging or any sport. Exposing your body to sunlight helps in managing Vitamin D levels in the body.
Tip 5- Sleep on time
Having a fixed sleep schedule helps the body to rest and reset. This helps in healing problems if any.
Tip 6- Include meditation in your daily routine
Meditation helps in managing stress levels which can in turn help in keeping the mind healthy.
- Keeping your roses healthy with these pruning and fertilizing tips – Redlands Daily Facts
- ADPH provides tips for Healthy and Safe Swimming Week
- Try these tips for effective meal planning in the age of healthy eating
- Get healthy and stay healthy in 2023 with these 5 tips
- Social media use is taking a toll kids' mental health. These 8 tips for parents can help